Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Haul

Today is the opening of my exhibit "The Haul" at the MetaLES sim. Below, is the flyer with information about it. Please note that I also give a tour of the installation in the film on vimeo.

Poster created by Ux Hax


THE HAUL
by Haveit Neox
@ MetaLES ..O..
February 5 to March 31, 2017

Hauling, on land and in the sea.
Exploring limits and bypassing any respect for them, while stringing our catch into a growing story.

I am very grateful to the generosity of Metales for having invited me.

There is a film tour of the installation on vimeo which you can watch here:
Film: THE HAUL 


Additional information about my works:
Haveit Neox, 3D installation artist, and creator of indigenous centaur architecture on the sims ACC Alpha, and Sparquerry.



ACC Alpha sim. Please click to visit the Visitor Center





XXX

1 comment: